Drivers will encounter traffic disruptions on the following state roads in Holmes and Washington counties as crews perform construction and maintenance activities.
- Orange Hill Road (County Road 273) Replacement over Hard Labor Creek Bridge – Drivers will encounter a traffic switch to the temporary ACROW bridge, Monday, May 23 for construction work.
- Campbelltown Highway (State Road 273) Resurfacing from State Road 77 to the Jackson County Line – Drivers may encounter intermittent lane closures and shifts the week of Monday, May 23 as crews perform paving operations.
- Joe White Road Bridge Replacement over Unnamed creek – Joe White Road will be closed to through traffic and a detour will be in place utilizing Bonifay Chipley Road and South Hubbard Street.
- State Road 79 Routine Utility Maintenance between Cook Street and East Byrd Avenue in Bonifay – Motorists may encounter intermittent lane closures and shifts from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, May 23 through Friday, May 26 as crews perform utility work.
- U.S. 90 Bridge Rehabilitation over Choctawhatchee River – Motorists may encounter intermittent daytime lane closures, Monday, May 23 through Friday, May 27 as crews perform construction operations.
All activities are weather-dependent and may be delayed or rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. Drivers are reminded to use caution, especially at night, when traveling through a work zone and to watch for construction workers and equipment entering and exiting the roadway.
For more information visit the Florida Department of Transportation District Three on the web atwww.nwflroads.com.